There are no exchanges or returns on our products. We must stand firm by this. Due to inconsistencies in computer screen settings, we strongly encourage our customers to order the free color samples to ensure you receive the desired color. Please double check your measurements to ensure the quantities are correct. Every order is considered a custom order. Our manufacturer does not accept returns, therefore we cannot.
All sales are final.
Most orders will ship by common carrier. Within 24 hours of delivery, please inspect your packaging carefully. If there is any damage please report it to the us and call us at 256-386-7587 immediately to report the damage.
Remember inspect and report if there is a problem!
We do not guarantee time frames. VinylShake.com is not responsible for the cost of scheduling installers prematurely. To avoid any unnecessary costs, please be sure that your shipment arrives in full and in satisfactory condition before scheduling your installer.
- Schedule an Appointment: The first thing that you need to know is that the trucking company will attempt to contact you once your order has reached its destination terminal. On this call, you will have an opportunity to schedule a delivery appointment with the carrier for a time that is convenient for you.
- Have an adult present: An adult 18 years or older must be present to sign for, inspect and receive the item(s).
- Trucks are big: Most Common Carrier deliveries arrive on a 53' truck. They cannot get to properties with dirt roads and must have adequate room to either turn around or exit the property.
- Unloading your products: The driver is not required to and may not help unload the order, please be prepared to unload and inspect your items. Keep in mind that your products may be long and heavy. In extreme cases, they may require a forklift to unload them.
- Check for damages: Once the truck arrives, please make sure all products are accounted for and are intact. If there are any missing or damaged products, please take photos of the damage and mark it on the bill of laden so we can file a claim with the freight company on your behalf. Any missing or damaged products that are not marked on the bill of laden will be unrecoverable without cost.
- Your Responsibility: If you are unable to be reached to schedule a delivery appointment or if you are unable to unload your shipment, you will be responsible for any re-shipment costs, storage fees, lift gate fees, re-consignment fees, or other incurred expenses in connection with your delivery and you will be billed directly through our company.
- Questions?: If you have any questions and/or concerns about anything, our product information and policies can be found on our website.